What to bring to class
1. A positive attitude. These classes make a long day. We will use humor, videos, demonstrations, etc to make the class thoughtful, entertaining and informative.
2. A handgun if you have one. Do NOT purchase a gun for the class. We will have guns that you can use of various calibers. Just pay for the ammunition, typically about $13 for a box of ammo.
3. Your gun must pass inspection by instructors before use.
4. If you bring your gun, bring 50 rounds of ammo.
5. NO LIVE AMMO IN THE CLASSROOM. NO EXCEPTIONS.
6. Cash, check or credit card to pay the balance due for class.
7. There is a snack machine available. Bring change or $1 bills.
8. Bring lunch money or bring a brown bad lunch/dinner. There is a refrigerator.
9. Your driver's license or state issued ID.
10. Appropriate attire. The Shooting Range is outdoors and we shoot rain or shine, hot or cold.
11. Eye and ear protection if you have it, otherwise we have extra glasses and disposable ear plugs.
12. Attendance is mandatory for both class and range. It is possible to make up time with instructor approval and probable additional fee.
13. No student should be under the influence of drugs or alcohol while attending class or range.
14. Obtaining a certification of completion and passing all tests does NOT guarantee the issuance of an Ohio CHL or Kentucky CCDW permit. Students must meet their state's criteria for obtaining a CCW license. The tests are just one of several requirements.
15. Failure to listen and obey gun safety and range rules will lead to dismissal from the class without a refund and without a certificate. Everyone's safety is the primary concern.
16. Student understands that use and misuse of a firearm can lead to injury and/or death and accepts responsibility.
17. Student agrees to hold harmless from liability the instructors, the owners and/or employees of the training facility and gun range.
Kentucky and Ohio CCW Classes
OH CCW CHL
KY CCW CCDW
OH CCW class $65, this includes range fee.
KY CCW class $65, this includes range fee.